Saturday, January 20, 2007

Fifteen Answers

1. I use the telephone (my cell) on a daily or semi-daily basis. I call home and two of my best friends the most.
2. I don't recall listening to a public speaker without being required. Does church count?
3. I IM every day multiple times a day, it is my communication tool of choice. Eilis (yes my roommate) and Lynn. I talk to both of them frequently.
4. Ugh. I use email spurratically. I TRY to check it daily, but usually if i check it once a week I am doing well.
5. I went to my friend's concert in the early days of January, but come to think of it he gave me the tickets. I probably bought a cd a few years ago, but I couldn't tell you what it was with confidence.
6. I watched What Not To Wear yesterday afternoon because it was on and it was a Friday.
7. Thursday. I recorded Grey's Anatomy because there is usually someone who misses it so i record it every week.
8. I watched Running With Scissors last night on campus and before that The Holiday with my friends at home about 2 weeks ago. The last DVD I watched was Animal House.
9. I think I listened to country and mix stations over break because my friend's ipod was low on batteries.
10. Goodbye Lemon. Just because. I love to read and I feel like I never have time to.
11. I did the crossword puzzle, or at least tried to, at the end of December. It was probably in The regional home paper.
12. I bought an issue of Allure magazine (and never read it) in November/December.
13. I love sending letters! I sent a few in November. I write to my friends at home monthly. We are pen pals. I'm pretty enthusiastic about it.
14. Facebook and I checked it about 5 minutes ago... why? Habit I think
15. I have a myspace, facebook, and now a blog but did not have one prior to this assignment. Myspace I use to keep contact with 4 people in particular who don't have facebook, at least that is how it started. Facebook I was encouraged by friends to join and now like it for the picture album option and how easy and informal it makes contacting people.

3 comments:

I am not sick, I am not well said...

yea I spelled "sporadically" as "spurratically" oops

Brad Weaver, BC Instructor said...

Yes, church counts as place where you interact with a public speaker.

Sounds like you're navigating new media but also still use the old-- so what happens if we cut you off from IM forever?

B. Weaver said...
This comment has been removed by the author.